Monday, April 6, 2009

Today I got the folder with all the information for my son to apply to a great Catholic prep school. It is quite expensive but I am going to apply for financial aid and Alex is writing a letter to the archdiocese to see if we can get a grant also due to Alex's call for a religious vocation. Hopefully next year he will be getting dressed up every day in his tie and khakis and sport jacket :)

Teresa begged me to stay at the local public school and since the closest Catholic Middle school is 45 min from the house she will stay in public school for middle school but we also would love for her to go to the Catholic prep school for high school because it is a great school and 100% of those kids go to college or the military. Good odds I must say. I will have to sacrifice a lot but I think it will be worth it in the long run.

Keep us in your prayers for this new journey into the Catholic School system!

No comments:

Post a Comment