Monday, September 28, 2009

Where are we going?

Well its almost October. The trees are starting to turn beautiful colors and its one of my favorite times of the year. This picture looks just like a picture from my dreams .. autumn Pictures, Images and Photos
Kind of a question in a picture "where are we going?"
A time to reflect on the road thats ahead. A time to look back at the road left behind. The important thing is to keep on driving, keeping our eyes on the narrow road ahead, to stay on that path which the Lord has His hand on. In a lot of ways my life is an open book, kind of boring to those who may look in actually. What is ahead for you..What do you want to do new this year ahead?
I will think about that and come back for another post soon :)
God bless!

2 comments:

  1. I always love your posts Amy. They are always honest and candid. I, for one, am not the kind of person who really looks ahead. I like to stay in "today" because that's all we really have. I'm not much of a planner because of this. What will be will be. I was recently asked, "how are you being blessed?" My answer, "I woke up today." To me, that is a blessing and I think of the things that most take for granted as a blessing to be grateful for. Things like, waking up. I thank God every day for that, as well as being able to walk, talk, hear, feel, and all the senses. I thank him for each breath I take and for the very blood that runs through my veins. I thank Him that all of my organs are functioning the way they were intended to function. I could go on and on telling you what I am thankful for, but I think you get the jist of it. So I guess the only thing I really want to do this year is remain in God's will for my life...whatever that may be. God loves you and so do I. st :P~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Stacey!
    Its always so great to hear from you too :)
    I will agree with you!
    Its good to focus on today, so we don't loose track of today because of looking too far ahead..or not enjoy today because of worry about tomorrow..good lesson!
    You are wise!
    As far as a planner..me neither not so much lol!
    Every day is a blessing and another day for me to try to get things right with the Lord. I also thank Him for every day, even days when I don't feel like facing the sunlight. You know those days when you just want to stay in bed lol!
    Sometimes I take for granted the little things. thats for sure. Right now my biggest challenge is my job...but I trust the Lord will guide me. Learning new things can be hard for me for some reason but I am trying. Thanks for being there and reading my little reflections. Your the best girl!
    love ya for that!
    God bless!
    Amy

    ReplyDelete