Monday, October 5, 2009

Pretty little Church

Pretty Church in Autumn Pictures, Images and Photos
Pretty Little Church sitting by the brook
I went right past you without a second look
So beautiful, simple and pure
Your congregation I am sure you adore

Getting together on a crisp fall day
Ready to hear Gods Word today
Pretty Little Church.. do you know my heart?
Lighten my burdens, You are my new start

You are Gods house where we worship and pray
And talk about Jesus and the price He did pay
Pretty Little Church, I will make time for you
I surrender my heart, make me feel new!

a simple, pretty little poem by me

2 comments:

  1. I always love reading your poems. You have such a way with your thoughts and words. It is so funny that this is your latest post 'cuz I was just gonna tell you about a new role entrusted to me by my church. I have been asked to write the monthly bulletin article beginning the month of November. I was humbled and honored when my pastor asked me to do this. What a great month to begin with, November being the month of Thanksgiving. They are just short little articles of about 4 to 5 hundred words, but this is an amazing opportunity for me as writing is a love of mine and something I've been getting back into as of late. Much love sent your way. st :P~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Stacey!
    I am so happy for you and excited about your new pursuit of writing!
    You have been blessed with such a pure heart and I know folks will be super blessed by you!
    It is funny that I am writing about church :)
    Please share your articles with me and I will post them here so I can enjoy them too..haha I am so greedy ;)
    You will do a great job and they are lucky to have you on board you know !
    Rock on sister!
    Love to you!
    hugs too,
    Amy

    ReplyDelete