Sunday, October 25, 2009

Pro Life voice needs to be heard!!!!

Please continue to pray for our unborn. As I drove my car past the protestors in front of an abortion clinic in my town I honked my horn and gave the thumbs up ..they are doing Gods work stopping women from killing their own children. I have protested with them and I can tell you it is not always safe to be a protestor, especially in bad parts of town where these clinics are but it is needed. Folks pray the Rosary 7 days a week and hold up signs, helping out on a rotating basis when their busy lives permit to fight this evil. I have not helped in a long time but I think I need to get out there and pray with them!!
If you can't protest please simply pray as that is warfare which is strong againt this evil which has been legal for way to many years.
God bless!!!
Watch this video and reflect...

2 comments: