Saturday, May 2, 2009

My Love

Philadelphia at Night Pictures, Images and Photos



The depth of your soul amazes me

It hides beneath a willow tree

Waiting to be discovered

Longing to be uncovered



You hold back your emotion

Maybe my love will be the secret potion

That you need to finally see

Whats important to be free



Of your past and of your inhibitions

Let go of your crazy superstitions

Come with me to the city

Its dazzling lights reflect off your green eyes so pretty



What is it about you?, I always liked an artist

Your sullen moods I deal with are the hardest

They have messed with my mind

And maybe I have been unkind



You say your too old to start anew

Babe you know thats not true

Its time to lighten up

Come on.. your still a young pup



We will dine in a quaint cafe

I hang on every word you say

Your arms so strong, you mystify me

I can't look in your eyes, I'm afraid you will see



I am just an illusion, my reality you may fear

Just hold me close, hold me near

An angel brought you my way

My love... please stay

by amy

for funny little artist man

No comments:

Post a Comment