Saturday, May 2, 2009

For My husband

Walkin' along the shore, a scenic gentle tide

Then you came along, with your stoic little smile

Salt water in the breeze, and you by my side

Sunrise over water, the waves go on for miles



You sit and paint the landscape

Your paint drips in the sand

I enjoy watching your little artist world

As I try to get a suntan



I get a little angry as you glance at another cutie

You say "I am a painter, capturing beauty is my duty"

I say, "good one babe, do you use that line alot"

You say "only when it works, but your clever.. I forgot!"



I forgive your little antics, because your boyish little ways

Have stole my heart already, and I just met you today

Your a funny little honey, your disposition is so sunny

I don't even really care that you lack a thing called money



Are you the one to take me away on a horse to a beautiful land?

I can finally see the colors you paint, my world is no longer bland.

So my love give me your hand and lets go for a swim

In this neverending sea of life, together till the end

by amy

for funny little artist man

No comments:

Post a Comment