Saturday, June 26, 2010

Summer updates

Can't believe its the end of June and summer is upon is. It's been really hot here like over 95 every day, ahhh I like the fall better lol!
Our priest at Church has been working double time running 2 churches and saying Mass at both of them so I pray that the other Church will find a priest soon so Father Chris can get a break from all the rush. I am singing a lot this summer while other Cantors are on vacations and stuff. No vacation this year but maybe we will do some fun stuff this summer hopefully. Just busy getting by these days. We are really enjoying the 2 dogs and here is the most sweet pic of Monica before she got her hair cut ;)Photobucket
Hope your summer is grand!

2 comments:

  1. Monica is very cute. Do not worry heat will soon subside. Anyway, hope you can put a picture of Monica after she got her hair done.

    May Your Day Be Lovely,
    The Muse

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Muse so good to hear from you!
    I have not posted in a while!
    I must think of something to write lol!
    thanks so much for stopping by!
    I will put up another pic of dear Monica soon :)
    God bless you!
    Amy

    ReplyDelete