Wednesday, June 2, 2010

my daughter Teresa's Mothers day gift.

This is the poem my dear princess gave me for mothers day!
Isn't this the best!
She found this on the internet somewhere and put it in a card for me and changed the words a bit :)
(and she still doesn't have any odd piercings (previous debate!) thank the Lord and turned 14 on May 14th this year. She had a great birthday video game party :)
Here is the poem


My mother kept a garden
a garden of the heart
she planted all the good things
that gave my life its start

She turned me to the sunshine
and encouraged me to dream
fostering and nurturing
the seeds of self esteem

and when the winds and rain came
she protected me enough
her constant good example
always teaching me right from wrong

makes for my pathway
that will last a life time long

I am my mothers garden
I am her legacy
I do love her!

author unknown with a little added comment from my girl Teresa!
Garden Pictures, Images and Photos

No comments:

Post a Comment