Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter

Happy Easter!
He is risen Pictures, Images and Photos
Easter Vigil was beautiful and it is so amazing how the symbolic darkness to light is really how it is with God, He dispells the darkness and His son Jesus gave us hope and forgiveness. As I was sitting on the alter last night and singing the Litany of the Saints I felt the Lord was with us and one think kept going through my mind..don't take for granted one single moment in life with family because it all goes by so quick. Just a moment we were in a blizzard and now this tuesday the high temp is going to be 84 already! Time flies truly. So I don't want to take for granted a moment we have in this life to life it the right way. I used to take for granted my life but no more. Much love and blessings this Easter to you and yours!
Oh, and the Easter bunny still visits my teenagers with baskets of candy :)
I think the bunny still loves them and will for as long as I have a say in it! :)
easter cat Pictures, Images and Photos
Easter peeps Pictures, Images and Photos
ChocOEggs Pictures, Images and Photos

No comments:

Post a Comment