Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Supermarket Lifestyle?

housewife Pictures, Images and Photos
My friend Sharon sent me an email about how sometimes when she is at the store she will ask a fellow shopper where something is and even if they don't know they usually try to help find it. On the other hand if she asks a store employee where something is they know exactly where to find it. Much like life. Sometimes we search in all the wrong places for the answer instead of going to Father God for his guiding hand in our lives. This is simple and honest truth that sometimes we all forget. My friend Sharon is a wise lady.

Its funny cause we have had a lot of snow here in PA and I have been to the supermarket before each storm and both times a fellow shopper came up to me and asked it I knew where something was. Yesterday when I was in Walmart someone asked me if I knew where the boulion was and I said prob in the soup isle but didn't know for sure :)
Today someone asked if I knew where the vinigar was when I was at the grocery store and I said I had no idea but prob where they kept the mustard and ketchup.LOL I either look friendly enough to approach for these folks or they perhaps just think I know where everything is cause I am a bit chubby :)
lol!
I suppose I will try to think of it as a compliment and choose to think I look like a friendly and chubby housewife which is fine with me!
We are expecting another foot of snow today on our already 20 inches from the weekend so I was at the store yet again getting greenbeans, salad mix, coffee, ground beef and pet supplies. Oh and of course toilet paper and milk and bread!
Just like any good Pennsylvanian we stock up, cause who knows if the roads will get plowed for days. I enjoy this hunkering down and staying home. I like to pretend I don't ever have to go back to work when I am off, makes it fun that way, of course untill I have to go back to work.
Life is good!
Keep safe in the storms! God bless!
snowman Pictures, Images and Photos

6 comments:

  1. I have to smile..for I am one of those who will leave my cart to help others...lol...my beloved says that why he married me :)

    Perhaps I should be getting paid for my services..I know exactly where everything and anything is in the store...that relates to chocolate (wink) lol

    Stay safe in all this snow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats awesome!
    You could be a personal shopper!
    Oh yeah, chocolate!
    One of my favs!
    Thanks so much for posting Muse your such a sweetie!
    God bless!
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Judith, May I have access to your zany life and crazy faith blog?
    Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Judith....I have not been able to reach Jlo either :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. i am going to try and reach jlo on facebook... :)

    you are on my blog read list which can be seen by everyone on the mystery meatloaf site :)

    by the way...do you like poetry? i see the buttons :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Muse!
    Cool!
    I am so sorry I don't know why but I actually thought Judith/Jlo was you and that other site was yours as well!
    Please forgive me!
    I am sorry about that!
    How embarrasing I don't know why I thought that
    I LOVE poetry I wrote some its back in my archives when I first put up my blog. Your writing is amazing I love your style I need to go check out more of what you have written :)
    God bless!
    Amy

    ReplyDelete