Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Diets?

http://www.washingtonian.com/articles/health/1749.html
(Link to diet article)
copy and paste into webpage :)

DIET Pictures, Images and Photos
diet Pictures, Images and Photos
diet pizza Pictures, Images and Photos

I read this interesting article which talks about the fact that 95 percent of people who loose weight "find it" again. I have tried to loose weight and like the article says, the only time I have ever kept it off is when I counted every calorie and weighed myself ever day. I know the drill, excercise, eat right, get sleep etc..but its interesting how we are set up for failure on these diets. I need to get on a diet but just aren't ready to climb that mountain ...again!
Funny how the weight I loose always finds me but I can't find my lost eyeglasses!
Amazing!
Oh to heck with it pass me the chips ;)
icanhascheezburger funny hampster diet Pictures, Images and Photos
God bless and hope you are enjoying the new year. I am finally back from being quite ill and ready to keep up the good fight once again.
On a sadder note lets all keep praying for Haiti give what we can!
hugs,
Amy

2 comments:

  1. Good gravy, dieting is the worst. I've tried them all. I keep an old high school senior picture around for motivation, but sometimes I hide it. In high school they thought I was anorexic or something cuz I wore a size 0, but I just had a fast metabolism. Now, the older I get, I just can't get my metabolism to move at all. I've given it all to God and don't worry about it anymore. As long as I am eating healthy and exercising, I figure it is what it is. I love me for who God made me. Glad to hear you are feeling better and continuing to pray for Haiti. st :P~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Stacey,
    Wow you were a skinny mini in high school girl!
    My metabolism is stuck on fat right now so this article was interesting and I think its interesting that 95 percent of people end up gaining the weight back. I need to do somethin though my knees are killing me. I was kneeling at Mass today and they were painful. I give you much credit for exercising and eating right! I need to get on board truthfully :)
    hugs,
    Amy

    ReplyDelete