Monday, January 3, 2011

I'm a stay at home mom, for 2 weeks :)


Work is slowing down and I have been there 10 years this year so I am going to take some of my vacation time starting Jan 9th till the 22nd so my plans are to do some house cleaning, cook every night for my family and enjoy doing what I wish I could do which is being a stay at home mom and being there every day when the kids get home from school. We are predicted to get some great snowy weather here in the 10 day forcast so with any luck the kids will have some snow days for us to enjoy. I will also not miss putting gas in the car at like $3.10 a gallon. I am blessed to have this time with family and will even get another great week like this in the summer although its harder to get time off at my job in the summer (many people take off for vacations so its harder to get that time approved). Due to finances we will once again not be planning any away vacation, its just too much with the price of gas and boarding 2 dogs so we will hopefully do some fun things around here nearby in Pennsylvania and Maryland. I still believe a womans place is at home (unless your Sarah Palin becuase we need her as president lol) if at all possible and I hope you understand I would not be working if it weren't necessary for basic bills. God bless and enjoy your families they grow up all too quickly! Alex goes to college next year this Christmas I had tears of joy and of pain because I know he is about to start his own life but isn't that what its all about..letting the baby birds fly to their destiny! :)
Love to all!
Amy

1 comment:

  1. Me thinks my little blog is just a diary now...If I got any readers left show the love lol! :)

    ReplyDelete