Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Blessings!

Thanksgiving time, turkey time!
Are you thankful? What is Thanksgiving about?
funny pictures of cats with captions
see more Lolcats and funny pictures
The answer is.....
Blessings!
I am thankful for blessings, I am thankful to be a wife and mother which are my true callings. I am thankful to have been through the rocky times and am still here plugging along. I know more rocky times are ahead, cause thats what life is about so I brace myself for them but don't forget to enjoy and open my heart to really living life.
Alex got a bunch of applications in the mail for college and it hit me that he will be going away to college in less than 2 years ! ..oh my goodness!
When my kids were little this pic reminds me of me with them
funny pictures of cats with captions
see more Lolcats and funny pictures
Its so hard to let them grow up but I suppose thats what its all about, letting them fly. I will enjoy every moment they are in my nest and my privlage it is to be their mamma, now and forever!
I pray they both love God and always follow the Lord Jesus and keep Him in their hearts as they grow up. Teresa and Alex, you are my life and everything I do I do for you!
Happy Thanksgiving

4 comments:

  1. Glory to God!!! I hope your kids know how blessed they are to have you as their mom. God picked you for them and I hope they know that. They do grow up very fast, so relish the time with them now. I know this just by being an Aunt. My youngest nephew just turned 8 and I can't believe how fast the time has gone. st :P~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Stacey!
    I love your comments so much and your zeal for the Lord as you say Glory to God! :)
    I agree all Glory to God and Glory forever!
    It makes me smile that you say the Lord picked me to be the kids mother..that is the most awesome thing someone could ever say to me thanks so much. Yep times goes too quick thats for sure especially the holidays, boy Thanksgiving day just flew by and before I knew it I was back at work yesterday for the black friday rush..(I work at a credit card bank ..lol!) I worked a long 12 hour shift yesterday it was a tough day haha but made it through ;)
    Did you shop the sales? I am not a crowd kind of person don't think I could take shopping on black friday!
    Hugs to you!!
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so not a black friday shopper. I don't like the crowds and all the "mean" people are always out then and I just don't like "mean" people. The comercialization of Christmas really comes out this time of year, so I really try not to partake of to much of it.
    in Him, st ;P~

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with you the mean people love to come out on black friday and shove and make their ways through the crowds and I pray someday that madness will stop but its been going on for so long now who knows!
    God bless,
    Amy

    ReplyDelete