Thursday, August 13, 2009

Job interview tomorrow!

Hi everyone!
I have a job interview tomorrow..same company but its a promotion and a whole different department working in the loans department. If its meant to be it will be but hopefully I will do well on the interview!
I will keep you posted on the details of my interview.
This Sunday I am going to visit the inlaws in Maryland and take the kids swimming after Mass and visiting my Mom so it will be a busy weekend.
Hope I won't be too nervous tomorrow :)
This photo below decribes how I am sure we all feel sometimes..gives new meaning to
"the rat race" :)
Cubicle Rat Pictures, Images and Photos
Be well and God bless!

2 comments:

  1. I hope the interview goes well.

    Peace and all Goodness,
    Martine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Martine!
    Getting ready as we speak :)

    ReplyDelete