Friday, February 22, 2013

Pizza Pleeze

We just ordered pizza and are enjoying it now its the first pizza we have had delivered in like 10 years since we have moved here! When we first moved to this little town there was no delivery places and now we have one. Cheese pizza is a good Lenten supper. Its Feb 22 and we have seemed to dodge most of the snow that has hit the north and the midwest. Here in South Pennsylvania backwoods its just a little dusting on the ground and some nasty freezing rain today. I so enjoy my days I am not at work like today. Alex our son is in his 2nd year of college now a history major (he switched majors) and is doing good the only thing I don't like is he is going to study abroad for a year I will miss him so much he will bein Germany and Poland all next year as an exchange student at the university over there. It scares me but he is 20 now and I have to let go as painful as it is, its his life to live as he always reminds me :) Our little Teresa is 16 now and went to her first formal dance for Valentines day. I will get pictures loaded on here soon they are on my husbands phone she wore a pretty pink gown and looked like an angel. Its gonna be just me hubby and the dogs soon as my daughter says I can't imagine an empty nest! My dear Aunt Barbara had a stroke and is in nursing care at the moment so I am praying for her she is improving every day and wishes to get back to independance and her condo soon although I don't know if her living on her own is a realistic expectation we will have to see and pray for them moment she is undergoing full physical and mental rehabilitation and is fighting everyday for the use of her legs and her basic functions she is quite a trooper. She really loved the gerber daisies I sent her for Valentines day they were bright orange and cheery and I said I guess you thought I was gonna get boring ol roses lol. I love her very much shes like a 2nd mom to me and 2nd grandma to my kids. My dear Markie and I celebrated our 21st wedding anniversary Jan 8th. I hope to have many more years with him God willing. Here is a few pics of our son Alex in New York City and of me and Mark and of me and our daughter Teresa

No comments:

Post a Comment