Thursday, October 6, 2011

Long time without a post.





Life has been busy and I have not taken the time to post in forever, So I thought I would have a little update. Alex graduated from high school in June, and took off to Philadelphia for 2 months to work and live independent in with his friends and thankfully is back home now and is planning to enter college this January for a degree in Social work. The priesthood is still a possible option but he is going away to college for 4 years and he will make his mind up and I am happy for him either way. The college he is going to is 50 min from our home so that makes me happy he isn't going to far. Teresa started high school and is enjoying teenage life and work is busy as always still wishing I wasn't there so much of the week. My mom fell and is recouping so we are praying she heals well.

No comments:

Post a Comment