Monday, December 6, 2010

Advent! :)

I hope everyone has had a wonderful Thanksgiving! Its already the 2nd week in advent I can't believe it. Alex turned 18 on the 1st of December and Teresa is 14 now so everyone is so independant. I will put up some pics of the Christmas tree soon and have been super busy with work and the kids and cherishing every moment till Alex goes to college next year I am not looking forward to my boy going out into the world. My kidney issues are much better praise God and I am back up to speed and looking forward to a busy and fun Christmas season!
God bless!
Amy
Trad Advent Wreath Pictures, Images and Photos

2 comments:

  1. You are busy.
    I'm sorry I haven't been by much, I'm just not able to spend as much time blogging right now.
    Praise be you are mending :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats ok Muse I see you on facebook :)
    I am the one who is Mark and Amy :) on there!

    ReplyDelete