Saturday, December 19, 2009

SNOW!

We are enjoying an unexpected snowfall which has me home from work :)
They closed work so I am having some much needed time with the family baking cookies and watching the snow!
Teresa played in the snow all day but didn't want us to share a picture, maybe I will get a good one of her tomorrow ;)
Here is a pic of our dog Francis enjoying the snow, one of Alex midway through the storm..check out how high the snow is!
And one of our Christmas tree!
Merry Christmas!!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you guys got a lot of snow your way. We only got 2 inches. We were not expecting any more than that, so I am happy. I don't like snow to much anymore but it will be nice to have a white Christmas I suppose. Stay warm. st :P~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Stacey!
    Thanks for stopping by!
    Yep we got about a food and a half of snow!
    I love snow but not drivin in it!
    It is nice to have a white Christmas!
    Merry Christmas dear friend!
    hugs
    Amy

    ReplyDelete