Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Whats new?

Well its been a while since I have posted. Alex received the Sacrament of Confirmation June 14th! WOO HOO!
I will post pics soon. I am so excited for him. It was a great day. Family shared in the joy, and after we went out for pizza. I wish my mom could have seen him on the alter!
Alex has an interview with the Catholic Prep school this Wednesday. I am still trying to work out a plan to budget for that expense.
Teresa is glad to be on summer break and is enjoying playing all day and helping me around the house and learning how to ride the lawn mower :)
I of course have been busy working 2nd shift and getting off work late and trying to juggle it all as usual along with what is still chronic pain from the disc in my neck from the car accident earlier this year.
My hubby Mark is busy being Mr. Mom in the evening while I'm at work and hes enjoying playing games with the kids.
I read here on the net that there was a fatal metro crash in Washington DC
Please pray for the victims and their families.
I am still a Cantor at Noon Mass and enjoying singing for the Lord!
What are your plans for the summer?

2 comments:

  1. Congrats to Alex!!! I know you must be so happy and I am sure he is also. Summer for me is spent "kid sitting." This is my second summer watching my sister's kids and we have so much fun. We try to spend most days at the pool, but when the weather doesn't cooperate, we either go to the movies or get a movie on demand off of cable. I'm sure we will make trips to the library and really, who knows what else. But we always have fun. In Aug. we always look forward to the Little League World Series. The boys just love sliding down the hill on cardboard. I am praying for your pain to subside and for blessings to just rain down on you and your family. God loves you and so do I. st :P~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Stacey!
    Thanks! It sounds like you are having a busy summer! I know those kids are happy to have their Auntie Stacey spend the summer with them :)
    Thanks for all your prayers and friendship.
    Thats cool that the kids like to read books at the library too..also free entertainment so thats always nice :)
    The pool sounds great!
    hugs,
    AMy

    ReplyDelete